Sunday 21 October 2012

American corn recipe

I m a big fan of corn recipes. In India when I used to go to any restaurant  I used to order american corn first,.Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org.that time It was my 1st preference in appetizer but after marriage some how I managed to make this recipe at home. This is soo simple to make & mouth watering too..:) Give it a try..I m sure u will like it..Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.Smiley-Faces.org







Ingredients 

2 cup corn kernels (I have used sweet corns)
½ cup Peanuts
2 tbsp butter / refined oil
1 tsp pepper powder
1 cup chopped onion
1 tsp lemon juice
1 medium size tomato- chopped
Green chilli-3-4 chopped
2 tblsp cornflr, 1tsp red chilly powder, 1tsp turmeric powder
Salt

Method :

Mix the corn kernels with peanuts, cornflour, red chilly powder , salt & turmeric powder. Keep aside.
Heat pan. Add butter/ oil to it. Add onions. Sauté for 1-2 min till they turn translucent. 
Add the mixed corn kernels ( U can also fry the corn kernels & then mix to the  sautéed onion but I just shallow fried the corns)
Sauté till they become crispy. Add lemon juice , chopped tomatoes, green chilli and black pepper to it. Mix well. Turn off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves & serve hot....NJoy...





0 Feel free to share your comments:

Post a Comment